I want to have a lovely house on Vancouver Island and listen to the whales sing.
By the time I die I want to have seen more than anyone could ever see in a lifetime and to have been exquisitely happy at least once. Oh, and I'm deciding when and how I die.
a hero
when I grow up I want to be able to do an entire crossword in the guardian newspaper without googling anything. (or looking at the answers)
Be Happy
Enjoy
I want to be an artist and live in lots of exciting places.
I wish I was on a boat.
I want to be completely independant and self sufficient. I don't want to get married either.
would it have been different if...
I want to stop being lost. Maybe I will float into the sky and fly with your crane after a day trickling into sinking water.
I want to stop looking back.
I would like to get into Falmouth please!
Make a difference to other people and be remembered
I want to become skilled at baking.
happy.
WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A TAXIDERMIST
I'm ready to live my own life now, but I'm scared to tell them.
MOVING OUT SCARES ME...
In a good way.
Lightness of mind and a warm breeze
Going to a new school
Old friends, new friends, boyfriends?
I want a kitten and a house rabbit.
I want to shrink to the size of a pea and live in one of your boats.
When I grow up I want to be able to do animations and art like my sister
I want to eat lots of home grown potatoes and tomatoes with salt anf cuddle some moomins.
want. want. need.
I am liking this, so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment